Monday 28 January 2013

Current Minecraft Texture Packs

Hey All:

Yes it has been a while since i made a post, but I hope to get much better at it :).

I just wanted to take a moment to talk my favorite Minecraft Texture Pack. Currently I am using the Soartex Texture Pack that can be found here: http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/soartex-fanver/

Now to me this is a wonderful texture pack and it is the reason why i still play Minecraft to this day. Asidefrom all the building of course lol. If you are reluctant to try Minecraft because of its look (let's face it the Default texture pack is UGLY) then you really should download this texture pack. To me it is simply beautiful.

However, I have found some issues with this texture pack. For starters there are a few items that it doesn't recognize - namely the anvil and fireworks. Even with its flaws I still decide to use it. How about you? Do you use a texture pack even though you have discovered issues with it? Is there any texture pack that you simply have to have?

Please leave your comments below. :)

As Always
Happy Mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment